Have you started the 28 Day Keto challenge program yet?
Don’t Worry, there’s no “you can’t eat that”! We’ll show you what you need to get started: what to eat, … recipes, meal plans, and simple 2-week get started program. Over the next weeks, you’ll begin establishing habits and routines that you can stick with forever.
That supports you in being the best version of you without guilt, shame or deprivation. If you’re struggling to stay within your daily points, check out the Program HERE.
Join Our free Healthy Recipes Page Eat O Fit on Facebook!
Sometimes you just want pizza. For a quick snack, nothing could be easier than these Zucchini Mini Pizzas. Sprinkled with mozarella cheese and topped with pepperoni, these tasty treats will have you thinking about making another batch before you’re even done with the first.
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced diagonally (about 8 slices)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon sugar-free pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 16 pepperoni slices (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Preparing:10 min Cooking:5 min
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Place the zucchini slices on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Broil the zucchini for 2 minutes per side. Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Top each slice with equal amounts of the pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and goat cheese.
- Top each with two slice of pepperoni (if using).
- Season each slice evenly with the salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Place the baking sheet back in the oven. Broil for 2 minutes, or until the cheese browns.
Nutrition Facts (per serving of 1 slice)
Total Fat 15.9G
Total Carbohydrate 6.6G
Dietary Fiber 1.4G