Have you started the 28 Day Keto challenge program yet?
Don’t Worry, there’s no “you can’t eat that”! We’ll show you what you need to get started: what to eat, … recipes, meal plans, and simple 2-week get started program. Over the next weeks, you’ll begin establishing habits and routines that you can stick with forever.
That supports you in being the best version of you without guilt, shame or deprivation. If you’re struggling to stay within your daily points, check out the Program HERE.
Join Our free Healthy Recipes Page Eat O Fit on Facebook!
If you are a yogurt lover, fear not: Yogurt is a treat that can be had on keto every once in a while, but only in its full-fat form.
Creamy yogurt pairs well with the crunch of chia seeds and sliced almonds in this parfait recipe.
- 1 cup full-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 6 teaspoons sliced almonds, divided
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt, almond milk, and chia seeds.
- Pour one-third of the yogurt mixture into a tall glass.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of almonds and a dash of cinnamon on top.
- Repeat two more times with the remaining yogurt, 4 teaspoons of almonds, and cinnamon, forming three layers.
- Refrigerate to thicken for 5 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving of 1)
Total Fat 33.4G
Total Carbohydrate 18.7G
Dietary Fiber 12G