- 1 (5.25 oz) can of white albacore tuna, (water packed) drained well
- ½ cup chopped apples, such as Gala, Fuji or Honeycrisp, unpeeled
- ⅓ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup diced scallions or red onions
- 3 tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
- 3 tablespoons Best Foods Light mayonnaise (Hellman’s Light)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves, optional
1. Add all the ingredients to a bowl, except lettuce. Mix well to combine.
2. Scoop about 1 cup of tuna into a small dish or bowl. Or, line 2 plates with a romaine lettuce leaf.
3. Scoop about 1 cup tuna onto each lettuce leaf.
Makes 2 servings (each serving, about 1 cup)
for 1 serving (about 1 cup)
1g sat fat
SmartPoints value : 6