A minty twist on hot cocoa or coffee. This delicious drink can easily be spiked with a Kahlúa or Irish Whiskey.
- 6 oz. almond milk
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 oz. cocoa butter
- 1 scoop (sugar-free cocoa)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Few drops of peppermint extract
- your favorite whisky or Kahlúa
- Heat the almond milk in a small saucepan until steamy.
- Add in the shot of espresso, powdered erythritol, vanilla extract and cocoa butter.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and stir until the cocoa butter is fully melted.
- Add the scoop of sugar free hot cocoa mix. Whisk until fully incorporated.
- Pour into a serving mug or glass and top with whipped cream and a drizzle of peppermint extract.
Total Fat 34g
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Have you started the 28 Day Keto challenge program yet?
Don’t Worry, there’s no “you can’t eat that”! We’ll show you what you need to get started: what to eat, … recipes, meal plans, and simple 2-week get started program. Over the next weeks, you’ll begin establishing habits and routines that you can stick with forever.
That supports you in being the best version of you without guilt, shame or deprivation. If you’re struggling to stay within your daily points, check out the Program HERE.
Join Our free Healthy Recipes Page Eat O Fit on Facebook!