Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons tahini paste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pit removed
- 4 slices whole grain bread (or your favorite bread) toasted
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- In a small bowl, combine the beans, tahini, half the lemon juice, and half the salt. Mash well.
- In a second bowl combine the avocado, remaining lemon juice and remaining salt. Lightly mash.
- Spread the mashed beans on to the toast. Spoon the avocado on top of the beans and top with tomatoes. Serve and enjoy
Yields: 5 servings | Serving Size: 1 toast | Calories: 140 | Total Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 212mg | Carbohydrates: 19g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Protein: 6g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 3