Have you started the 28 Day Keto challenge program yet?
Don’t Worry, there’s no “you can’t eat that”! We’ll show you what you need to get started: what to eat, … recipes, meal plans, and simple 2-week get started program. Over the next weeks, you’ll begin establishing habits and routines that you can stick with forever.
That supports you in being the best version of you without guilt, shame or deprivation. If you’re struggling to stay within your daily points, check out the Program HERE.
Join Our free Healthy Recipes Page Eat O Fit on Facebook!
Sometimes it’s the simplest ingredients that make a dish. Here, a bitter mix of arugula is complemented by fresh lemon juice and olive oil. It’s full of great fats for ketogenic energy, with a modest amount of protein for a macro balance.
Preparing:5 min Cooking:4 min
- 1 handful arugula
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon plus a pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 white anchovies
- Pinch chili powder
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium bowl, toss the arugula with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the lemon juice, and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- In a small skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Then add the anchovies and cook for about 1 minute on each side.
- Stir in the chili powder, parsley, and a pinch of pepper. Cook for another 30 seconds.
- Spoon the coated anchovies on top of the arugula and serve.
Nutrition Facts (per serving of 1)
Total Fat 66G
Total Carbohydrate 5G
Dietary Fiber 1G