Nutritional Information: Calories: 222, Fat 4g, Cholesterol 45mg, Carbohydrates 27g, Sodium 685mg, Fiber 2g, Protein 18g
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 2 cups dried medium noodles
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup loose-pack frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetables
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 (10-3/4 oz) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium
- condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 (6 oz) can solid light water pack tuna, drained and
- broken into chunks
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a large saucepan, cook noodles, mushrooms, stir-fry vegetables and onions in a large amount of boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Drain; return to saucepan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream of mushroom soup, milk, dill, and salt.
- Stir into noodle mixture. Fold in tuna. Spoon mixture into a 1-1/2- to 2-quart oval or rectangular baking dish. Bake, covered 25 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over tuna mixture. Bake, uncovered about 5 minutes more or until heated through.
Yield: 4 Servings
Serving Size: 1 Cup per serving.
Weight Watchers SmartPoints = 5
Calories: 222, Fat 4g, Cholesterol 45mg, Carbohydrates 27g, Sodium 685mg, Fiber 2g, Protein 18g