For 4 to 5 people
Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) FLOUR
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) BAKING SODA
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) BAKING POWDER
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) SALT
- 3 EGGS
- 1 cup(s) SUGAR
- 2 tablespoon(s) BUTTER; Softened.
- 1 teaspoon(s) VANILLA
- 1 teaspoon(s) LEMON EXTRACT
- 1/3 cup(s) LEMON JUICE
- 1/2 cup(s) OIL
- 1 cup(s) POWDERED SUGAR; Plus 1 Tablespoon.
- 2 tablespoon(s) WHOLE MILK; I Used 2%.
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) LEMON EXTRACT
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Use a mixer to blend together the eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, lemon extract and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Pour wet ingredient into the dry ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Pour batter into a well greased 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a toothpick stuck into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Make the lemon icing by combining all the icing ingredients in a small bowl with an electric mixer on low speed.
- When the loaf is cool, remove it from pan and frost the top with the icing.
- Let the icing set up before slicing.
- Calories 277
- Carbohydrates 39 g(13%)
- Fat 12 g(19%)
- Protein 3 g(6%)
- Saturated Fat 2 g(11%)
- Sodium 175 mg(7%)
- Polyunsaturated Fat 3 g
- Fiber 0 g(2%)
- Monounsaturated Fat 7 g
- Cholesterol 45 mg(15%)
- 1 Smartpoints