For 4 to 5 people
Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups sifted cake flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 14 egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Lemon Glaze Icing
- 1 3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 4 -5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 300°F Sift flour into a dry mixing bowl. Sift sugar into a separate bowl and set both aside.
- Using a copper or stainless steel bowl, beat egg whites first until foamy.
- At this point add salt and cream of tartar if using stainless steel bowl and then beat egg whites to soft peaks.
- Gently fold in sugar with rubber spatula. Next, fold flour in to egg white and sugar mixture in 2 batches.
- Now, gently fold in …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.