[ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) Velveeta, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded, finely chopped
- 12 Ritz Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in Velveeta and peppers; spread into 9-inch pie plate. Mix crumbs and butter; sprinkle over dip.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
- Top with onions.
Makes 18 Servings (2 Tbls Per Serving)
Nutritional Info: Calories 180; Carbs 13g; Protein 3g; Fat 13g; Fiber 0g