These WW jalapeno poppers are sure to hit the spot every time! Whether it’s Game Day or just another Friday night, enjoy them with zero guilt.
For 4 to 5 people
Preparation time : 12 minute
Cooking time : 15 minutes
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 c. finely shredded cooked chicken
- 12 medium jalapenos, halved and seeded
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika or chili powder, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salsa, cumin, and salt.
- Stir in chicken. Spoon about 1 tablespoon into each jalapeno half and …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.