- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
Preheat the oven to 450°F or prepare a grill for medium heat cooking.
Roast cauliflower on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet or place it on a grill rack and cook, turning occasionally, until browned and tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk vinegar, sweet paprika, hot sauce, garlic powder, smoked paprika, cayenne, salt and 3 tablespoons water together in a large bowl.
Taste the sauce; if you’d like it hotter, add a bit more cayenne.
Toss the cauliflower in the sauce until well coated and transfer to a platter.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 116 | 40-45 calories (5 from fat)
3 g dietary fiber
SmartPoints value : 1