Easy low point broccoli cheddar soup!
- 10 oz Velveeta reduced fat cheese
- 3 cans veggie broth (approx. 14oz each)
- 2 pounds chopped broccoli
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green chilies
- To make, mix cheeses and vegetable stock together, simmering on the stove over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently until blended.
- Drop in broccoli and chilies, then cook for another 15 minutes. Add in carrots, tomatoes, celery, or other veggies at this time (if you’d like).
- Serve! You could top this soup with sour cream, shredded cheese, or even shredded carrots. Just make sure if you add ingredients that aren’t 0 points, that you calculate that into your points for the day!
2 SmartPoints (Freestyle)