Have you been searching for a tasty veggie keto dish? No need to search anymore. Here is the recipe for tasty and quick vegetable keto ratatouille.
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 8 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Black pepper and salt to taste
Preparing:15 min Cooking:30 min
- In a frying pan add the oil and cook the onions and garlic.
- Then add the eggplant. Cook until it becomes soft.
- Now add the remaining ingredients and cook for about 5-7 minutes. (except the basil)
- Adjust seasoning and add the basil.
- Serve as it is or as a side dish.
Total Fat 33.9g
Total Carbohydrate 9.9g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Have you started the 28 Day Keto challenge program yet?
Don’t Worry, there’s no “you can’t eat that”! We’ll show you what you need to get started: what to eat, … recipes, meal plans, and simple 2-week get started program. Over the next weeks, you’ll begin establishing habits and routines that you can stick with forever.
That supports you in being the best version of you without guilt, shame or deprivation. If you’re struggling to stay within your daily points, check out the Program HERE.
Join Our free Healthy Recipes Page Eat O Fit on Facebook!