Vegan Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup
Let us start off by saying this is literally the BEST soup You’ve ever tasted. We promise we’re not exaggerating. Not. Even. A. Little
Satisfying and simple to make, homemade soup is a great supper or take-to-work lunch.
Serves: 6 Servings
- 2 Tbsp safflower oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1½ tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2-3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 7 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup brown lentils
- 1 cup baby spinach or kale
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat and saute onion for about 2 minutes, until soft.
- Stir in tomatoes and ginger, cooking an addition 3 minutes. Stir in …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.