Prep Time1 hour
Total Time1 hour
- 1 recipe of Turkey Salad
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce from a can
- 1 1/2 cup chopped green leaf lettuce
- 6 whole wheat tortillas 100 calories
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and cranberry sauce
- Lay out tortillas on a work surface.
- Spread each tortilla with a little over 1 tablespoon of cranberry cream cheese.
- Place an equal amount of turkey salad down the middle of each tortilla.
- Place an equal amount of lettuce on top of the turkey salad of each tortilla.
- Starting at one end, tightly roll up the tortillas.
- Wrap each one separately in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Leave the plastic wrap on and use a sharp serrated knife to cut each tortilla into 6 pieces.
- Secure with each piece with a toothpick.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Serving size 3 pieces.
I calculated 3 Weight Watcher Smartpoints.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 133 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4g 6%
Total Carbohydrates 17g 6%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%