All of my favorite berries come together in this super fruity and fibrous smoothie. This tall glass of refreshment was a staple meal for me during busy workdays, often replacing lunch.
Enjoy this smoothie with fresh or frozen berries, depending on the time of year.
- 1 cup crushed ice, divided
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup blackberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Preparing:10 min Cooking:1 min
- In a blender, place 1⁄2 cup of ice. Add the almond milk and coconut oil. Blend to combine.
- Add the blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, vanilla, and remaining 1⁄2 cup of ice.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until smooth, and serve. (optional) Add a few drops of Special Oil to help burn stubborn fat.
Total Fat 21.6g
Total Carbohydrate 15.8g
Dietary Fiber 6.1g
Have you started the 28 Day Keto challenge program yet?
Don’t Worry, there’s no “you can’t eat that”! We’ll show you what you need to get started: what to eat, … recipes, meal plans, and simple 2-week get started program. Over the next weeks, you’ll begin establishing habits and routines that you can stick with forever.
That supports you in being the best version of you without guilt, shame or deprivation. If you’re struggling to stay within your daily points, check out the Program HERE.
Join Our free Healthy Recipes Page Eat O Fit on Facebook!