Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces extra firm tofu, cubed small
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped small
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped small
- 1 cup kale, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large skillet, heat the oil. Once hot, add the tofu, pepper, onion, and kale.
- Cook, stirring often, until the onion is soft and kale is wilted. Stir in the cumin and chili powder.
- Gradually add the egg whites, stirring frequently to scramble.
- Once the egg whites are firm, but not browned, remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, serve and enjoy.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 107 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 97mg | Carbohydrates: 5g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 10g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 2