- 2/3 cup light Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp caraway seed
- 1 (10 oz) pkg cabbage slaw mix
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
1. Mix together 2 tbsp of the dressing and the 1 tbsp lemon juice.
Add to apples in a large bowl; toss to coat.
2. Combine remaining dressing, sugar, mustard and caraway seed.
Add to apple mixture with remaining ingredients; mix lightly. refrigerate
at least one hour before serving.
YIELD: 14 Servings
Serving Size: 1/2 cup per serving.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus = 1
Weight Watchers SmartPoints = 2
Calories: 35, Total Fat 0.5g, Saturated Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 170mg, Sugars: 6g, Carbohydrates: 7g, Fiber: 2g, Protein: 1g