Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Tangy feta cheese and spinach make a zesty stuffing for chicken wrapped .
These spinach and feta stuffed chicken breasts are an easy dinner! Chicken cutlets stuffed with spinach, feta, ricotta then breaded and baked to perfection!
Servings: 8 – Size: 1 roll
- cooking spray or oil mister
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and juice squeezed out
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1/2 cup (2.5 oz) crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/3 cup fat free ricotta
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt and pepper, plus more to taste
- 8 thin skinless chicken breast cutlets (1.5 lbs total)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup whole wheat seasoned breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a large baking sheet with spray.
Heat the oil a medium sauté pan. Add onions, garlic and scallions and sauté about 1 minute. Add spinach, parsley, dill, 1/4 tsp kosher salt and pepper and cook another minute or until heated through. Remove from heat and mix in the feta and ricotta cheese.
Season chicken lightly with more kosher salt and pepper to taste.
Place about 1/4 cup of spinach mixture in ..
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.