- 3/8 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (or more if desired)
- cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine 3/8 cup sugar, 1/3 cup brown sugar and butter in bowl. Beat with a mixer until fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg.
3. In another bowl combine flour, baking power, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and salt. Stir with a whisk to combine. Add flour mixture to butter mixture. Shape dough into 24 balls.
4. Combine 1/8 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Roll balls in sugar mixture and place 2 inches apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Flatten cookies with a glass.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for about 6 minutes. Cool on pan for 1 minute and then remove from pan to finish cooling on wire rack.
Makes 12 Cookies (1 Cookie Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 129, Total Fat 4 g, Protein 1.5 g, Carbs 22 g, Sodium 80 mg, Fiber 0.5 g
4 SmartPoints Per Serving