Make game day memorable with this sweet, smoky, and flavorful chili recipe that just so happens to be vegan, too.
This vegetarain chili packs some heat. Spice up your week!with this quick & easy 7 SmartPoints
rep time: 20 min
Cook time: 35 min
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper(s), or other bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium uncooked sweet potato(es), peeled, chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 clove(s) (medium) garlic clove(s), finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp chili powder, or to taste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 14 1/2 oz canned diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 cup(s) reduced sodium vegetable broth
- 15 oz canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) avocado, diced
- 4 Tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 medium uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- 1/2 medium fresh lime(s), cut into wedges
- In a large heavy pot or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. When oil shimmers, add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until ….
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.