This soup will make you want to throw a fiesta about how tasty it is!
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4.5 oz.) can diced green chili peppers
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth, low sodium, fat-free (use more broth for a thinner soup)
- 1 cup frozen or fresh corn
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 chicken breasts fillets, skinless, cut into 1-2” cubes (no need to pre-cook)
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker, stir to combine. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.