All the yummy flavors of Eggplant Parmesan made into these little pizzas. No traditional pizza crusts…The baked eggplant becomes the crust and then topped with pizza toppings. So simple and really delicious. Each mini pizza has 76 calories, 3 grams of fat and 2 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints.
- 1 (~10 oz) eggplant (un-peeled) cut into 8 slices (½ inch thick)
- 1 egg, I like using Egg-land’s Best
- 1½ slices multigrain or whole wheat bread, see shopping tips
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce, see shopping tips
- ½ cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 8 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking pan with foil. Coat the foil with cooking spray.
2. To make bread crumbs: Toast 1½ slices bread. Break into pieces (use crust too) and add to blender. Pulse into crumbs. It should equal about 1 cup bread crumbs.
Pour crumbs into a small bowl and …..
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.