Name one person you know that doesn’t love fries! I bet you can’t find one. That’s totally normal, we all love fries, our kids love them, our parents love them. It’s in our blood.
But we always try to prevent ourselves from fries because of the calories and all that. Well, today, i’m presenting you these lovely skinny fries baked on the oven! Which means a lot less oil.
Check it out, and I’m sure from now on, this is how you going to be cooking your fries.
- 2 large baking potatoes, (Russet potatoes) 8 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoons Lawry’s seasoning salt, see shopping tip
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Olive oil cooking spray
- First, heat the oven to 425°F.
- Clean the potatoes and cut ….
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.