Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta – The favorite bang bang shrimp is turned into the creamiest, easiest pasta dishes of all!
- 1 lb shrimp (about 50 shrimp), cooked or uncooked. shelled or deveined.
- 10 skewer sticks (optional)
- 3 T chobani plain greek yogurt
- 3 T chopped green onion, plus more for garnish
- 1½ T sweet chili sauce (I used Franks brand)
- ½-3/4 T sriracha sauce
- (If you’re grilling on a grill, be sure to soak wooded skewers a couple minutes in water to avoid burning)
- combine yogurt, onion, sweet chili sauce, and sriracha in a bowl and stir well. set aside. (if you want to make the sauce a bit thicker, do 2 T yogurt and 1 T light mayo)
- place 5 shrimp on ….
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.