One of the best shrimp recipes when you want to introduce shrimp to someone who never tried it before. But also for yourself. This recipe will give the shrimp different flavors than the traditional recipes.
- ½ pounds of shrimp, deveined and peeled
- ½ cauliflower head, broken into florets
- 1 carrot, diced
- 4 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tbsp. tamari sauce, gluten-free
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Preparing: 63 min
- In a pan sauté the shrimp in avocado oil until well cooked. Set aside.
- Process the cauliflower until you get rice-like pieces. Squeeze out any excess water.
- In the same frying pan cook the carrots and rice until tender. Then place the shrimp back in the pan.
- Add the garlic, sesame oil and tamari sauce. Sauté for 2 minutes. Season with salt.
- Serve garnished with green onion.
Nutrition Facts (per serving of 2)
Total Fat 7.1g
Total Carbohydrate 14.4g
Dietary Fiber 4.4g
Have you started the 28 Day Keto challenge program yet?
Don’t Worry, there’s no “you can’t eat that”! We’ll show you what you need to get started: what to eat, … recipes, meal plans, and simple 2-week get started program. Over the next weeks, you’ll begin establishing habits and routines that you can stick with forever.
That supports you in being the best version of you without guilt, shame or deprivation. If you’re struggling to stay within your daily points, check out the Program HERE.
Join Our free Healthy Recipes Page Eat O Fit on Facebook!