- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 lb medium shrimp , peeled (tails left on)
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup plus 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 slice lemon
In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Sauté the shrimp until just pink, 2-3 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook stirring constantly, about 30 seconds.
With a slotted spoon transfer the shrimp to a platter, keep hot.
In the skillet, combine the broth, wine, lemon juice, 1/4 cup of the parsley, the salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
Boil, uncovered, until the sauce is reduced by half; spoon over the shrimp.
Serve garnished with the lemon slices and sprinkled with the remaining tablespoon of parsley.
Note: I have also added scallops to this with great results!
Per serving: 4 SmartPoints; 4 PointsPlus; 4 POINTS (old)
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4