These eggs are a complete keto luxury. You get a pancake-like batch of scrambled eggs topped with some of your favorite sugar-free maple syrup. I sometimes even eat these for dessert.
- 6 tablespoons organic cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons organic heavy (whipping) cream
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Golden Ghee
- Sugar-free maple syrup
Preparing:10 min Cooking:5 min
- In a blender, combine the cream cheese, heavy cream, eggs, coconut flour, cinnamon, and sweetener to taste. Blend until well mixed.
- In a medium skillet, melt the ghee over medium heat.
- Pour in the cream cheese and egg mixture.
- Using a spatula, gently stir the mixture to scramble it until it is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and drizzle with your favorite keto-friendly sugar-free maple syrup.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (per serving of 6)
Total Fat 11G
Total Carbohydrate 1G