Makes: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 slice
- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), trimmed and broken into small florets
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon caraway seed, ground or crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 cup garbanzo bean flour (see Tip)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour blend
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 large eggs
- 1 jarred roasted red pepper, rinsed and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Bring about 1 inch of water to a boil in a large pot fitted with a steamer basket. Add cauliflower and steam until ….
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.