- 6 cups yellow onions (~1½ large onions), peeled and sliced into rings
- 2 large bell peppers (4 cups) sliced (about ¼ inch thick), I used 1 red and 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) package, fully cooked reduced-fat chicken or turkey sausages (4 sausages), I used Trader Joe’s garlic herb chicken sausages, see shopping tips
- Cooking spray
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
HOW TO MAKE
1.In a large microwave safe bowl, add the sliced onions and bell peppers. Cook on high in microwave for 8-10 minutes, until soft.
2. In the meantime, cut the 4 sausages into thin slices, about ¼ inch thick. Coat a large, nonstick pan with cooking spray. Add the sausage slices and cook until ….
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.