These oven-roasted pesto poppers caramelize in the oven as they bake, bringing out the natural sweetness of the peppers, balanced with a savory goat cheese and herb blend.
- 12 mini bell peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- ½ cup prepared pesto
- ¼ cup organic goat cheese
- ¼ cup organic cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons diced shallot
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
Preparing:10 min Cooking:20 min
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the mini pepper halves, cut-side up, on the sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the pesto, goat cheese, cream cheese, shallot, and cayenne pepper sauce.
- Fill the pepper halves with the pesto and cheese mixture. Sprinkle them with the thyme.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving of 6)
Total Fat 15G
Total Carbohydrate 5G
Dietary Fiber 1G