Delicious on their own or paired Cinnamon Butter, these scones make for a great quick breakfast that will satisfy your morning baked-goods cravings.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 teaspoons sugar substitute
- 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup raspberries
Preparing:10 min Cooking:15 min
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, eggs, Splenda, vanilla, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add the raspberries to the bowl and gently fold in.
- (optional) Add a few drops of Special Oil to help burn stubborn fat.
- After the raspberries are incorporated, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of the batter, per scone, onto the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven. Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Place the scones on a rack to cool for 10 minutes.
The addition of berries gives these scones an added nutrient boost. If raspberries are not in season, use any other berry you like.
Total Fat 8.6G
Total Carbohydrate 4G
Dietary Fiber 2G
Have you started the 28 Day Keto challenge program yet?
Don’t Worry, there’s no “you can’t eat that”! We’ll show you what you need to get started: what to eat, … recipes, meal plans, and simple 2-week get started program. Over the next weeks, you’ll begin establishing habits and routines that you can stick with forever.
That supports you in being the best version of you without guilt, shame or deprivation. If you’re struggling to stay within your daily points, check out the Program HERE.
Join Our free Healthy Recipes Page Eat O Fit on Facebook!