On a cold day, there’s nothing I love more than a bowl of curry. What’s even better are the leftovers; you’ll wake up to an even spicier version the next day, and the next, and the next. Serve with zucchini noodles or a side of steamed veggies.
- 7 ounces pure pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Golden Ghee
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ small white onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, plus additional for seasoning
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound free-range chicken tenders
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preparing:10 min Cooking:15 min
- In a blender, combine the pumpkin, coconut milk, ghee, lime juice, onion, Thai basil, curry powder, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour the mixture into a small saucepan set over medium heat.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Season the chicken tenders with salt and black pepper.
- When the oil is hot, cook the chicken tenders until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces and add them to the pumpkin curry.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving of 2)
Total Fat 32G
Total Carbohydrate 13G
Dietary Fiber 6G
Have you started the 28 Day Keto challenge program yet?
Don’t Worry, there’s no “you can’t eat that”! We’ll show you what you need to get started: what to eat, … recipes, meal plans, and simple 2-week get started program. Over the next weeks, you’ll begin establishing habits and routines that you can stick with forever.
That supports you in being the best version of you without guilt, shame or deprivation. If you’re struggling to stay within your daily points, check out the Program HERE.
Join Our free Healthy Recipes Page Eat O Fit on Facebook!