Chunky blue cheese and spicy buffalo sauce throw a victory party in your mouth when they come together in this refreshing salad.
- 2 boneless, skinless free-range chicken breasts
- 4 uncured center-cut bacon strips
- ¼ cup Buffalo Sauce
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce, divided
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing, divided
- ½ cup crumbled organic blue cheese, divided
- ¼ cup chopped red onion, divided
Preparing: 10 min Cooking: 30 min
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the chicken breasts to the water, reduce the heat to low, and simmer the breasts until their internal temperature reaches 180°F, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a bowl and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crisp the bacon strips in a skillet over medium heat, about 3 minutes per side. Drain the bacon on a paper towel.
- Use a fork to shred the chicken. Toss it with the buffalo sauce.
- Divide the lettuce between two bowls.
- Top each with half of the pulled chicken, then half of the blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles, and chopped red onion.
- Crumble the bacon over the salads and serve.
Nutrition Facts (per serving of 2)
Total Fat 65G
Total Carbohydrate 6G
Dietary Fiber 1G
Have you started the 28 Day Keto challenge program yet?
Don’t Worry, there’s no “you can’t eat that”! We’ll show you what you need to get started: what to eat, … recipes, meal plans, and simple 2-week get started program. Over the next weeks, you’ll begin establishing habits and routines that you can stick with forever.
That supports you in being the best version of you without guilt, shame or deprivation. If you’re struggling to stay within your daily points, check out the Program HERE.
Join Our free Healthy Recipes Page Eat O Fit on Facebook!