- 2 (4-ounce) slices nitrate-free smoked salmon/lox, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped dill for garnish (optional)
- 4 slices whole wheat or whole grain toast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Whisk the eggs and milk together vigorously until incorporated and frothy. Add eggs to a nonstick pan, sprayed with cooking oil, over medium heat, and allow to set a bit on the bottom, then push an edge of the eggs into the center of the pan and allow the liquid eggs on top to slide into the edges of the pan. Continue to push up the edges and stir gently to form large curds. Do not over stir the eggs.
- Top toast with scrambled eggs, chopped smoked salmon, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 slice toast and toppings | Calories: 247 | Total Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 177 mg | Sodium: 262 mg | Carbohydrates: 22 g | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein: 20 g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 3
Credits : SkinnyMs.