Prosciutto is a delightful alternative to bacon—lighter in flavor and better for wrapping chicken.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ cup shaved organic smoked Gouda
- ¼ cup grated organic Parmesan cheese
- 2 large boneless, skinless free-range chicken breasts, butterflied
- 4 large, thin slices prosciutto
Preparing:10 min Cooking:20 min
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large cast iron or ovenproof skillet, swirl the olive oil to coat the bottom.
- In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, minced garlic, and Gouda and Parmesan cheeses.
- Divide the spinach mixture between the two chicken breasts.
- Close each breast to envelop the spinach. Wrap each breast with 2 slices of prosciutto.
- Place the breasts in the skillet and bake until the prosciutto is crispy and the internal temperature of the chicken reaches at least 165°F, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving of 2)
Total Fat 31G
Total Carbohydrate 3G
Have you started the 28 Day Keto challenge program yet?
Don’t Worry, there’s no “you can’t eat that”! We’ll show you what you need to get started: what to eat, … recipes, meal plans, and simple 2-week get started program. Over the next weeks, you’ll begin establishing habits and routines that you can stick with forever.
That supports you in being the best version of you without guilt, shame or deprivation. If you’re struggling to stay within your daily points, check out the Program HERE.
Join Our free Healthy Recipes Page Eat O Fit on Facebook!