Perfect for a party appetizer or an afternoon snack, these stuffed mushrooms roasted with cream cheese and prosciutto are a lovely treat. Prosciutto comes in a variety of thicknesses; for this recipe, the thinner the better.
Preparing:5 min Cooking:20 min
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour sugar
- 4 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 16 small button mushrooms, stemmed, gills removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add the prosciutto, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Spoon equal amounts of cream cheese and prosciutto mixture into the mushrooms.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, arrange the mushrooms, cream-cheese-side up.
- Drizzle with the olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Cool for 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving of 4:1)
Total Fat 25G
Total Carbohydrate 3.1G
Dietary Fiber 0.5G