- 1 sweet potato, (250g)
- 250 g white fish or salmon from sustainable sources, skin off and pin-boned
- 500 ml milk
- 100 g frozen peas
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 1 lemon, optional
- 100 g oats or Ryvita crackers
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato and slice the fish into 2cm chunks. Place the sweet potato and fish into a medium pan, add the milk to just cover the fish and bring to the boil over a high heat.
- Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender, adding the peas for the last couple of minutes.
- Drain and mash together, reserving a splash of the poaching milk.
- Remove the amount needed for your baby, adding some of the reserved milk to loosen to the desired consistency.
- For adults and toddlers, crack 1 egg into the remaining mash, and finely grate in the lemon zest.
- Season lightly with sea salt and black pepper, and stir well to combine, then leave in the fridge to cool completely.
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.