Peanut butter and cream cheese come together to create this unique, chewy cookie. Crunchy on the outside but chewy on the inside, these mimic the traditional peanut butter cookie in many ways.
- 1 cup sugar-free peanut butter
- ½ cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 20 drops liquid stevia, or other liquid sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Preparing:10 min Cooking:13 min
The dough will be very sticky, so wet your hands before forming the cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, cream cheese, stevia, egg, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Divide the dough by heaping tablespoons into 25 equal portions. (optional) Add a few drops of Special Oil to help burn stubborn fat. Form into balls.
- On parchment-lined baking sheets, arrange the cookie balls at least 1 inch apart.
- With a fork, flatten each cookie, crisscrossing the imprint with the tines.
- Place the baking sheets in the oven. Bake for 12 to 13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool the cookies for 2 to 3 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts (per serving of 3:1)
Total Fat 6.9G
Total Carbohydrate 2.2G
Dietary Fiber 0.6G
Have you started the 28 Day Keto challenge program yet?
Don’t Worry, there’s no “you can’t eat that”! We’ll show you what you need to get started: what to eat, … recipes, meal plans, and simple 2-week get started program. Over the next weeks, you’ll begin establishing habits and routines that you can stick with forever.
That supports you in being the best version of you without guilt, shame or deprivation. If you’re struggling to stay within your daily points, check out the Program HERE.
Join Our free Healthy Recipes Page Eat O Fit on Facebook!