- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey, (maple syrup for a vegan option)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
- Combine the oats, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and honey. Mix well. Pour a small amount into 2 glass jars or other serving containers.
- Layer the banana and peanut butter and pour the remaining oat mixture over top. Cover, seal, and let sit overnight. Serve chilled.
Yield: about 2 cups | Servings: 2 servings | Calories: 227 | Total Fat: 11 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Fiber: 5 g | Sugar: 9 g | Protein: 7 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 47 mg
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 7