Servings: 4-6 servings
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese with a sand consistency (don’t use shredded or Microplaned Parmesan cheese)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs baby potatoes, halved (1.5-2 inch diameter; approx 20-22 potatoes)
- FOR DIPPING (optional)
- sour cream or Greek yogurt (or a half-and-half mixture)
- chopped scallions or chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In small bowl, combine grated cheese, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper, stirring with fork until mixed.
- Pour olive oil into 9×13 glass baking dish. Tilt dish around until olive oil evenly coats entire bottom.
- Carefully and evenly sprinkle cheese mixture over bottom of pan. (Don’t dump it in and then try to spread it out.
- Once it touches the olive oil, it becomes almost impossible to spread the cheese out evenly–it will clump.
- It works better to sprinkle slowly and evenly over the entire surface so that no spreading is necessary.)
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.