here is no feel-good story behind these crunchy Oven Baked Chicken Tenders. Quite simply.
- 3/4 c. quick oats
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- pinch salt
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 c. skim milk
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins
- honey mustard and barbecue sauce, optional
1.Process oats, Parmesan, dill weed, pepper and salt in a food processor until a coarse powder is formed, about 1 minute. Pour onto a large plate or wide shallow dish.
2. Whisk together egg white and milk in another wide shallow dish.
3. Dip each chicken tender into the egg mixture allowing excess to drip off. Place in oat mixture and coat each chicken tender making sure all sides are covered.
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.