- 1 cup Greek yogurt, fat-free
- 1/2 cup (low-fat) cream cheese, softened
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or raw sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 large pitted dates
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries
- Beat the yogurt with the cream cheese, lemon juice, zest and sugar until creamy and fluffy.
- Add pecans and dates to a food processor and process until a crumb consistency.
- Layer the yogurt, nuts, and fresh berries in small dessert cups. Sprinkle with additional pecans and lemon zest before serving.
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 118 | Total Fat: 7 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 13 mg | Sodium: 120 mg | Carbohydrates: 10 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 9 g | Protein: 4 g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5