Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped small
- 1 cucumber, chopped small
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped small
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped small
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped small
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon filets
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven broiler to high or if a broiler is not available heat the over to 500 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, parsley, mint, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon of the lemon zest. Toss well and set aside.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and place the salmon filets on sheet. Sprinkle with salt and …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.