Prep Time:15 min
Cook Time:10 min
- 2Tbspolive oil
- 2tsplemon zest
- 2tspfresh lemon juice
- 1Tbspminced garlic
- 2tsprosemary, minced
- 1tspfresh thyme, minced
- 1Tbspwhite wine, dry variety
- 1⁄4cup(s)reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1pound(s)uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), thin cutlets or tenderloins
- 1spray(s)cooking spray
- Combine oil, zest, juice, garlic, rosemary, thyme, wine and broth in a glass bowl or dish; add chicken and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Off heat, coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade (reserve marinade and see note below to make optional glaze) and grill, flipping once, until internal temperature is 165°F, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serving Size: 3 oz chicken