Leek and cauliflower gratin recipe
A decadent Weight Watchers casserole recipe that tastes dangerously delicious. Creamy, cheesy and very satisfying, this low calorie gratin makes a wonderful side dish to a variety of main course entrees.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s) Cooking time: 35 minute(s) Number of servings (yield): 6
- 3 large leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 1 small head of cauliflower, trimmed and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp light butter
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 cups reduced fat milk
- 1 cup reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and place leeks and cauliflower inside. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized sauce pan, melt butter over medium high heat. Add in the flour, and ..
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.