These Greek Turkey Meatballs are inspired by flavors in the classic tzatziki sauce. Celebrate National Turkey Lover’s Month with this delicious flavorful Greek Turkey Meatballs ! Baked turkey meatballs are such an easy Whole30, gluten-free, and paleo meal ..
- 1.25 lbs 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 cup zucchini, grated and liquid squeezed out
- 2 sliced whole wheat bread (I used Weight Watchers)
- 1/4 cup seasoned whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2-3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/4 red onion, grated
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped (less if using dry)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh spearmint, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- about 1 tsp worth of olive oil cooking spray
Wet bread with water, squeezing excess out. Tear into small pieces and place in a large bowl. Combine with …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.