Look no further for your new favorite meatloaf! Our’s uses STOVE TOP Stuffing instead of bread crumbs and is filled with cheddar cheesy goodness.
What You Need
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Lite Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 cup water
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Cook onions in dressing in skillet on medium heat 8 to 10 min. or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
Heat oven to 375°F. Mix meat, stuffing mix, water, egg whites, 1/4 cup ketchup and onions just until blended; shape into 10×5-inch loaf in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Cover with remaining ketchup.
Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until done (160°F).
Sprinkle with cheese; bake 2 min. or until melted.
Serving Size 8 servings
AMOUNT PER SERVING: Calories 290, Total fat 8g, Saturated fat 3.5g, Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 750mg, Carbohydrate 26g, Dietary fiber 1g, Sugars 3g, Protein 27g