But when we want a fun, quick alternative, we throw together this Hawaiian English Muffin Pizza. With only 5 ingredients, this recipe is easy to MAKE
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 light whole-wheat English muffin, split in half
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices deli ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canned pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (I used the toaster oven). Line a baking pan with foil and spray the foil lightly with cooking spray.
- Toast the english muffin lightly. Remove from the oven and spread 1 tablespoon sauce on each …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.